Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tutorials: How to Crochet

Great, now you have seen something really nice and you want to try and make it, but you have no idea how. Well, luckily for all the crochet beginners, I have a line of tutorials planned out. It will start with the chain and end somewhere spectacular. We all start somewhere right?

To make it easier, I am writing down the links for the tutorials below. This way you have easy access to them. As we go along, I will update this post of links. If you have any questions, you can drop me a comment at any time and I will reply as soon as I can. I might even answer you with a proper blog post - so please, feel free to voice your fears, theories and misunderstandings of crochet.

Now, the not so long-awaited list:

How to make a Slip Knot
Choosing Your Hook Size
How to Handle Large Crochet Projects
How to make a Chain in Crochet
How to Crochet: Making a Single Crochet Stitch
How to make the Double Crochet Stitch

Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment